So, I'm still not any good at keeping this updated regularly, but maybe now that I'm no longer doing the whole social blogging of facebook and myspace I'll get better at this. We will see. Honestly, I don't have a whole lot of new to report on pregnancy number 2. I haven't been near as sick and feel pretty good for the most part. I've had a few days, but nothing like I did with pregnancy 1. With this one sometimes I wonder if the blood tests and urine sample was just a fluke and misread. The great thing about this, it has allowed me to continue giving my full attention to playing with Ashalyn, reading to her, and just enjoying her right now! She is getting so big. She has a tooth now, sitting on her own, trying to feed herself (sometimes this is a little frustrating because when u go to feed her she tries ripping the spoon outta your hand!!) and has the military crawl down pretty good. now if we can just get her to lift her tummy off the floor.
In the next few weeks, things are going to change drastically for us. We will be going from a one bedroom apartment to a 4 bedroom house, with a finished basement. We aren't going to know what to do with all our room. We are super excited about that, but sad at the same time. We are very saddened by the fact that the house we are moving into is going to be vaccant because our niece and nephews (and my sister and brother in law) are moving ALL THE WAY to florida. It makes me tear up thinking about it. They all seem to be pretty excited about the changes that will be taking place in their lives though, so it makes it a little easier!! WE ARE JUST GOING TO MISS THEM LIKE CRAZY!!!!!
I have a huge list of things I am looking forward to though.
1) Ashalyn will have her own bedroom. I'm hoping this helps with the nights going a little better.
2) Nicholas and I will have our own bedroom. We love having Ashalyn there by us. Her snoring is just the cutest, but we do miss getting to wake up and just lay there and talk in the morning. Right now, we worry about waking her prematurely.
3) We are going to have lots more privacy out in the country.
4) the jacuzzi
5) all hard wood floors
6) a big kitchen.....it'll be so much easier to cook good meals!!!
7) entertaining....right now, its almost embarrassing inviting friends over because there's just NO ROOM!
8) everything will have a place....instead of where ever there is room!! and half in my parents basement, my mother in laws garage, our vehicles, etc.
9) big yard for summertime with Ashalyn
10) a garage for winter time!!!
11).....well, the list could go on, but I will stop now!!!
This is going to be great for us!! We are really looking forward to moving next week, but still so sad to say good-bye!!! A great excuse for a family vacation to florida tho!!!
- ► June (8)
- ► May (9)
- ► March (16)
- ▼ 2009 (7)
- ► October (8)